LGBTQIA+ Individual Therapy
Stigma-free, affirming, affordable therapy for LGBTQIA+ Individuals
- Do you live outside of the heteronormative-cisgender box?
- Have you been to other supposed “LGBTQIA+ friendly” counselors who had no idea what you were talking about?
- Could you use a safe space to process your feelings and assess your goals?
- Are you seeking transition and need a letter for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)?
- Or maybe you’re seeking relationship counseling from someone who understands where you’re coming from.
If you can relate to any of the above, then you’ve come to the right place. No judgments. No biases. Just a strong support system with open ears.
We are painstakingly aware that many LGBTQIA+ individuals & families experience widespread discrimination and as a result may be apprehensive to seek therapy. However, we at Embrace Recovery and Wellness Center honor and celebrate all individuals and families within the LGBTQIA+ community. We create a safe, non-judgmental space for anyone within this community.
As LGBTQIA+ Affirmative Therapists we do not attempt to eliminate or change any gender or sexual related activity. Conversely, LGBTQIA+ Affirmative Therapists (Gender & Sexual Identity Affirming) work collaboratively with you to meet your goals while embracing and celebrating your unique identities. LGBTQIA+ or Gender & Sexual Identity Affirmative Therapy is a specific style of counseling where your therapist not only accepts, but encourages you to live with honesty and integrity within whichever identities are true for you.
Our therapists working with gender and sexual minorities have specialized trainings, certifications, and experience working with LGBTQIA+ clients. Take a minute to check out our team and see if we have a match for you.
If you or someone you know is seeking help from an LGBTQIA+ therapist, contact our office today (513) 648-9596 . We would be happy to speak with you about how we can help.